Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FIRE & ICE Bracelets: Team Jacob or Team Edward?

I'd like to welcome back Jennifer, the designer of Bella's Bracelet on eclipsebracelet.com and her newest Twilight jewelery adventure...





Introducing The FIRE & ICE BRACELETS!





Are you Team JACOB or Team EDWARD ?



Eclipse-Inspired Charm Bracelets









• 7″ Sterling Silver figure eight charm bracelet with 2″ extender chain
• 14mm Swarovski Crystal heart with complementing Swarovski Crystal beads
• Sterling silver pendant bail fitting for a more polished look
• Strong Lobster Clasp
• Packaged in a felt-lined black gift box tied with a red ribbon



Jennifer is ONLY accepting pre-orders until August 28th, so SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED! To order your own FIRE or ICE bracelet, go to Jennifer's site today!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I think I like the Ice one better... Wish there was a Fire & Ice one for those of us who are team Switzerland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever, I am team emmet.
    kennifernjenny(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.