Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, over at The Story Siren.


This week's books:



Awakened by a Kiss by Lila DiPasqua
Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong









Angel Slayer by Michele Hauf
Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapman
Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong








I won No Humans Involved and Waking the Witch from Maybe Tomorrow and my book came signed!





I also won Awakened by a Kiss from Heather's Books:





And last but not least I won Along Came A Demon from Kristie Cook:






10 comments:

  1. i'm really curious about awakened by a kiss! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you got lots of great books this week! I really like the look of Stolen! I'll be keeping my eye out for your review of that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read my first Kelley Armstrong book this week and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kelley Armstrong's writing! Pretty good. Enjoy the books you got. Stolen by Lucy Christopher looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stolen is a great book, i reviewed it last week. I think i'll have to go out and buy more of Lucy Christopher's books. Great IMM, hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomne book!

    I love Christine Warren's The Others series!! Im reading the newest right noew =)

    and signed Kelley Armstrong?? wow! you lucky bitch hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stolen looks really great. Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got some great books. Some of them I've read so I know you're in for a great read. Waking The Witch is on my "must have" list so I can't wait to see what you think about it. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.