Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Today's book: Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

"I nodded and Leo took my hands, lifting me to my feet. I watched him grab his rumpled T-shirt off the sandy ground and pull it over his head. The notion that I should contact Mom and tell her I wouldn't be home for dinner floated past me, but I didn't pursue it. I'd left my cell phone at The Mariner again, and suddenly I wanted to try on not being a good girl." (Page 135)


Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





7 comments:

  1. OOH! I have heard great things about this one-- will watch for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..uh...someone is going to be very bad!! Looks like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it might be a bit smarter to try harder to be a good girl, sounds like this is not one of them!


    Enjoy!
    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this book. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that cover. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this teaser. I like the cover of Sea Change also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good! I love the cover art. I'm gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.