Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (10)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
Um...it was kinda a really slow reading week for me, I'm still working on Through the Veil by Shiloh Walker.



The book I'm reading now:

A Wild Light:
For too long Maxine Kiss has felt an inexplicable darkness inside her-a force she channels into hunting the demons bent on destroying the human race. But when she finds herself covered in blood and crouched beside her grandfather's dead body with no memory of what happened, Maxine begins to fear that the darkness has finally consumed her.





Books that spark my interest this week:
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Man Must Marry by Janet Chapman
Playing with Fire by Katie MacAlister


4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read the Hunters Kiss series. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those books on my agenda too. I hope you have a good week this week. My weekly report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading a YA book right now...Dark Flame by Alyson Noel. Love the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm two days late in making the rounds. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.