Thursday, August 5, 2010

Future Favorites (1)


Future Favorites is an awesome blog feature over at Electrifying Reviews. I post about a book that is yet-to-be-released and that I can't wait to read!





River Marked by Patricia Briggs:
Release Date: January 25th 2011 from Ace

Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…




4 comments:

  1. OMG--that cover rocks. Of course, I LOVE this series and am already dying to read this one. On my wish list, most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! I found you through James Dasher's blog, and loved your good deed to send books to a blogger who is having financial troubles. I'm also from Florida, so I was wondering if I could help also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cover!!! another incredible work by Daniel!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I gotta admit I have serious issues with Mercy's series, but the covers have never been one of them. I don't know if this is my favorite of the series, but it certainly is striking, and definitely a switch for the series. Very bright.

    (on a relatedish note, we've been reviewing the series at our blog - just finished Bone Crossed - and are always looking for discussion from fans of the series ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.