Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (12)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
The Awakening by L.J. Smith
Under My Skin by Judith Graves
The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter


The book I'm reading now:

Veil of Shadows:
A rebel army has been established to win back the land from demons-and a ne soldier named Xan has appeared out of nowhere to join them. Beautiful army captain Laisyn Caar is shocked by the powerful, all- consuming desire she feels in his presence, but when she discovers the dark secrets of Xan's agenda, she'll have to determine whether the man she's starting to love is a friend of her people-or a dreaded enemy.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Love Sucks by Melissa Francis
Seduced by the Wolf by Terry Spear



1 comment:

  1. You had a good reading week. Angel Star is somewhere in my TBR stack. It got overshadowed by other good books. I hope to dig it out of the stack soon. Also, Forgive My Fins was a fun read. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.