Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (12)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
The Awakening by L.J. Smith
Under My Skin by Judith Graves
The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter


The book I'm reading now:

Veil of Shadows:
A rebel army has been established to win back the land from demons-and a ne soldier named Xan has appeared out of nowhere to join them. Beautiful army captain Laisyn Caar is shocked by the powerful, all- consuming desire she feels in his presence, but when she discovers the dark secrets of Xan's agenda, she'll have to determine whether the man she's starting to love is a friend of her people-or a dreaded enemy.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Love Sucks by Melissa Francis
Seduced by the Wolf by Terry Spear



2 comments:

  1. You had a good reading week. Angel Star is somewhere in my TBR stack. It got overshadowed by other good books. I hope to dig it out of the stack soon. Also, Forgive My Fins was a fun read. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get through my library books before the textbooks arrive. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.