Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, over at The Story Siren.


This week's books:



I won The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and The Duff by Kody Keplinger from Michelle Hodkin.
Promise by Kristie Cook
Ash by Malinda Lo
Sleepless by Cyn Balog








Parallel Heat by Deidre Knight
Devil's Highlander by Veronica Wolff
Sunrise in a Garden of Love & Evil by Barbara Monajem
Christine by Stephen King








I won Red Demon from Deidre Knight and Promise from Kristie Cook:























Deidre's Parallel series is going out of print, so she is having a special sale for her fans (not cure how many are left but you can go here for details) and I bought these:









Included with the books I won and purchased from Deidre (due to some special circumstances) was this entire BOX OF BOOKS, what an incredible surprise!


By Deidre Knight:
Parallel Seduction, Parallel Attraction, Parallel Desire and Red Demon
Kiss of the Rose Kate Pearce
By Gena Showalter:
The Darkest Passion and Into the Dark
The Bodyguard Anthology by:
Gena Showalter, Cherry Adair and Lorie O'Clare
A Wild Light by Marjorie M Liu
Can't Teach An Old Demon New Tricks by Cara Lockwood
Touch of Seduction by Rhyannon Byrd
Heart of Darkness Anthology by:
Gena Showalter, Maggie Shayne and Susan Krinard
A Mermaid's Ransom by Joey W. Hill




12 comments:

  1. I'm gushing over the first photo! I'm receiving 2 of those books, and the others are on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You had a fantastic book week! I'll say that I thought The Replacement was a really good one. I really want to read The Duff....happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy you totally hit the jackpot and that box of books is a very "sweet surprise" indeed! Thanks for stopping by mine earlier today, late start for me had another blooming headache when I woke up... It is better now thank goodness!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Replacement, Promise, Ash...so many fab books. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox this week, and congrats on your contest wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo - good haul this week! Enjoy.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Replacement's on my wishlist. Enjoy your books. Here's what I received.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Stephen King. Christine is one of my favorite novels by him. I hope you like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you did fantastic. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.