Thursday, July 7, 2011

Theme Thursday (20)

Theme Thursdays


Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly event hosted by Reading Between Pages that will be open from one Thursday to the next. Anyone can participate in it. The rules are simple:
  • A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
  • Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
  • Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
  • It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word)
    Ex: If the theme is KISS; your sentence can have “They kissed so gently” or “Their lips touched each other” or “The smooch was so passionate”

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.


This week’s theme is – FACIAL PARTS (Eyes, Ears, Nose, Lips, etc)


He pulled away from me slowly, and I let my eyes drink in his flushed cheeks, swollen lips, and firey gaze. "I love you," he said again, causing my heart to swell to the point of bursting.


Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell



13 comments:

  1. Love this one!!! Great post :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice!
    Very passionate!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/theme-thursdays-facial-parts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is perfect! Sounds like quite a heated moment too!!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/07/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect description using all those facial parts...thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Sounds like love is in the air. Love the book cover. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/theme-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, very romantic and sweet.


    My theme post is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, love the book cover with out the dog. or is it a wolf thus this book being a paranormal or something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done - lots of facial features in that snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wrote that? *flips through book* Huh. Turns out I did. :) Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. I love this snippet.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.