Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (26)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Pietr Rusakova
Book: 13 To Life by Shannon Delany
Series: 13 To Life

He's seventeen who stands roughly five foot ten, well built, with high cheekbones and a strong jaw and a werewolf. His dark hair spikes up and out in an unruly shock, a strand or two shadowing eyes that seemed nearly navy; but when you look closer they are more like the variations in a pietersite stone. His Russian heritage gives him a knee-melting accent and his loyalty to his family makes him even more attractive.





Quotes:


And then he kissed me. My mind blanked. My spine loosened, and my lips moved, kissing him--impossible Pietr--back. For a moment there was nothing else. My world was forgotten....



"Wait," he said, tightening his grip on my waist. He looked thoughtful, peering at the ceiling as he listened to the first few notes of the next song. When his eyes next met my own, there was something different there--something sad and so completely lonely...."This is my song," he whispered.

He pulled me close, his arms wrapping around me, hands resting at the small of my back. I didn't know what to do, so I leaned my cheek against his chest.



1 comment:

  1. When did 17 year old guys get to be so romantic. Pietr sounds very sweet. And I didn't know this series was about werewolves.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.