Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (59)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Nightshade by Michelle Rowen
Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany



The book I’m reading now:
Spell Bound:
Savannah Levine is in terrible danger, and for once she’s powerless to help herself. At the conclusion of Waking the Witch, Savannah swore that she would give up her powers if it would help a young girl. Little did she know that someone would take her up on that promise.

And now, witch hunting assassins, necromancers, half-demons, and rogue witches all seem to be after her. The threat is not just for Savannah; every member of the Otherworld might be at risk. While most her fellow supernaturals are circling the wagons at a gathering of the council in Miami, Savannah is caught on the road, isolated from those who can protect her and unable to use her vast spell casting talent, the thing she counts on most. In a story that will change the shape of the Otherworld forever, Spell Bound gathers Elena, Clay, Paige, Lucas, Jamie, Hope, and others, who soon learn that the greatest threat to supernaturals just may come from within.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
Whisper No Lies by Cindy Gerard
Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn



1 comment:

  1. Oh, yay! I love Kelley Armstrong and am looking forward to this one. I'm currently reading OVERBITE by Meg Cabot -- fun, as always.
    Happy reading,
    Mary @ Book Swarm

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.