Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (59)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Today's book: No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon


You can take my life, but you'll never break me.
So bring me your worst....
And I will definitely bring you mine.


Those words, written in French, still remained on the top of Nicolette Peltier's desk where she'd carved them with her bear's claw after the death of her two sons. It wasn't just a motto, it was her angry declaration to the world that had taken her sons from her. A ruthless tragedy that had spurred her on to create the most renowned of the shapeshifter havens.

Sanctuary.
(Page 1)







2 comments:

  1. I would like this one!!!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So intense!

    Come check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.