Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (27)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Gage
(I looked throughout the entire book, but couldn't find his last name)
Book: Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick
Series: Walk

Born and raised in a small Louisiana town, he has the most adorable blush when he's being teased and he's tall and slender with an athletic build. Soft brown hair, a little shaggy, big brown eyes, long dark lashes and sensitive features. His voice is soft, gentle, just like his eyes. Dimples that peek out when he smiles, a totally-melt-your-heart smile, shy but sincere. He'd do anything to help a friend, and can always be counted on to keep a clear head when things get a little out of hand.






Quotes:


"Are you okay?" was the first thing he'd asked. And then before she'd been able to answer, his arms were around her in a gentle hug. Miranda fought back unexpected tears and felt herself surrendering--just as unexpectedly--to his concern.


"Yeah?" Gage's lips moved against her ear. "Don't tempt me. I bet you're especially cute when you're embarrassed, too."



7 comments:

  1. I like the name Gage. That's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Gage is a hot name! And he sounds absolutely amazing. I haven't heard of this series, but I think I might just pick it up!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gage is a cool enough name to not need a last name. LOL

    Awe. Love shy guys and melt your smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Gage, too! He was a pretty good character and well written. Nice choice ^_^

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-book-boyfriend-vanyel-ashkevron.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i love shy and sweet guys.
    Cage sounds qonderful, i will have to check this book out.
    great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those quotes are definitely making me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh totally swoonworthy, Nic!
    I did mine this week on Nick Gautier
    http://readinglark.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-book-boyfriend-nick-gautier.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.