Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (9)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Vincent Cordova
Book: Night's Touch by Amanda Ashley
Series: My Night

A mechanic with his own shop and newly turned vampire. Thick black hair that brushes his broad shoulders, dark brown eyes under straight black brows; his nose is thin and sharp and full, sensuous lips. He cares deeply for his family, and he's a southern boy with sweet manners and a romantic side that makes you want to snuggle up close and never let go. And he can protect the woman her loves with his vampire abilities.






Quotes:


His gaze moved over her, as hot and tangible as a summer breeze. "Because I was afraid you might never come back to the club, and I'd never see you again."



"And if I don't?" Vince lifted his chin and squared his shoulders, refusing to be cowed. He had come here to see Cara and, by damn, he was going to see her!

"I'll destroy you."

"Then do your worst, 'cause I'm not leaving. I'm in love with your daughter."

"And you're willing to die for her?"

"For her, with her, whatever."







2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love a man that will stand by his love for a woman. Vincent sounds amazing, plus I have a weak spot for southern boys.

    Thanks for sharing Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Vincent Cordova is the man... Isnt he charming?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.