Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book Trailer: Stolen by Lucy Christopher

I was stalking around Twitter tonight and came across this book trailer for Lucy Christopher's Stolen. I thought this book was amazingly well written and in such a unique way, the characters still haunt me to this day. This trailer gave me chills, and I am not usually one who enjoys them in general. Here is my review.





Stolen A Letter to My Captor:
Sixteen year old Gemma is kidnapped from Bangkok airport and taken to the Australian Outback. This wild and desolate landscape becomes almost a character in the book, so vividly is it described. Ty, her captor, is no stereotype. He is young, fit and completely gorgeous. This new life in the wilderness has been years in the planning. He loves only her, wants only her. Under the hot glare of the Australian sun, cut off from the world outside, can the force of his love make Gemma love him back? The story takes the form of a letter, written by Gemma to Ty, reflecting on those strange and disturbing months in the outback. Months when the lines between love and obsession, and love and dependency, blur until they don't exist - almost.





1 comment:

  1. This story starts off as being suspenseful and thrilling, but it ends up dragging you in and always wanting to know more. The second person point of view makes you feel exactly what Gemma is feeling. This book is a beautiful roller coaster that deserves much praise. A book that can definently be loved by many and completely deserves a sequel.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.