Monday, March 21, 2011

March Break




Well, March Break is (finally) over. And although I truly enjoyed having my hubby home for the week, it will be nice to go back to my regular routine and a quieter house now that my oldest, Caden, is back in school two days a week. My youngest, Liam, seems to do nothing but scream at his older brother when he is around! Liam is not quite two yet, and only talks in his own special language - it's actually really cute, but makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! So when he can't communicate what it is that he wants, he starts screaming, yeah...that's a whole lotta fun. I also celebrated my twenty-ninth birthday over the break and had a wonderful visit with my sister and her family, who I really don't get to see often enough because we live an hour apart.

Our biggest success over March break was painting our living room, it took us two days (only because the can of paint that is supposed to do at least 300 square feet was not enough!), and there was only *one* T-shirt casualty; when Caden walked into a wall. I myself have to say that is pretty darned good considering we had an almost-two-year-old and an almost-five-year-old running around us while we painted!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.