Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (43)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Lunarmorte by Samantha Young
Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian


The book I’m reading now:
The Lost Saint:
A family destroyed. A love threatened. An enemy returns.

Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process.

Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot, a newcomer to town. But as the two grow closer, Grace's relationship with Daniel is put in danger - in more ways than one.

Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her - not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.



Books that spark my interest this week:
River Marked by Patricia Briggs
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard


2 comments:

  1. Cool. I finished The Mockingbirds a few days ago, and now I'm almost finished with The Summer I Turned Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover on The Lost Saint (I think it's the blue against the black). Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Monday: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.