Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (11)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Lachlain MacRieve
Book: A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
Series: Immortals After Dark

He is a werewolf, leader of the Lykae Clan, and twelve-hundred years old. Warm golden eyes, with thick, long hair and a sexy Scottish brogue that could make any woman melt, a strong chin and jaw that compliments the chiseled planes of his masculine face. Six-and-a-half-feet tall with broad shoulders and well muscled arms. He will do anything to find and protect his mate, even if that means cutting off his own leg in order to reach her.








Quotes:


His voice gravelly, he answered, "I think you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen."



"Much more than I'd hoped." Lachlain ran his fingers through his hair. "I could never even conceive of a mate like her. Emma's clever, with a mind so tricky and complicated, I know I'll never figure her out. And she's far too beautiful and frustratingly secretive and no' like any other woman I've ever met." He took a swig from his glass, this time savoring it. "The more I understand her phrasings, the more I realize my mate is a witty, droll lass." His lips curled absently, no doubt as he remembered some amusement. When he finally faced Bowe again, he said, "I had no' expected her humor, but welcome it gladly."


6 comments:

  1. Please don't tell me he cut off his own leg. Yikes!

    But yeah, it is that kind of dedication to his mate that definitely makes him completely swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he does it though, you're like, "this dude is serious about his mate!" I heart Kresley Cole so very much. Her men are smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lachlain. He had a lot of learning to do in that book, but he was totally awesome. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice! I *LOVE* Lachlain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm discovering so many series/book boyfriends I need to be familiar with! Love a gravelly voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently discovered this series this year and Lachlain grabbed me right off! I just did my first Book Boyfriend post here:http://readinglark.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-book-boyfriend-6.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.