Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (48)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James


Once upon a time, not so very long ago...

This story begins with a carriage that was never a pumpkin, though it fled at midnight; a godmother who lost track of her charge, though she had no magic wand; and several so-called rats who secretly would have enjoyed wearing livery.
(Page1)


Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)






3 comments:

  1. So this is like a retelling of Cinderella? That's cool. I haven't heard of this author before, but I might have to look up these books. Great teaser!

    Thanks for checking out my blog. You asked about The Forest of Adventures, which I shared a teaser from. You can buy a paperback copy from Katie's website. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Cinderella spin-off?

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fairytale spin-offs! Especially Cinderella or Beauty & The Beast. Loved that teaser, and the cover.

    here's mine if you want to check it out. :

    http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.