Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (15)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Devlyn Greystoke
Book: Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear
Series: Heart of the Wolf

He's six-foot-one and muscular, a lupus garou with shoulder-length, coffee-colored brown hair and equally dark brown eyes with a sturdy jaw. A dark-haired chest tops chiseled abs, he's pure alpha male. Protective, hot, well, a little possessive but in a loving way! He mates for life and will do anything to keep his woman safe--even if that means taking on the pack's alpha.







Quotes:

"He can't have you. I want you. Always have. I told you already. You just have to say you want me, too."

He wished he'd been stronger then, more able to protect her, more of a hero to her, but he couldn't continue to regret the past. The future stretched out before them. Taking it one day at a time had to suffice for now. Although he wanted to take her away from here, safe from all the evils of the world, he couldn't ruin the special moments they shared. Sleeping with her was as much pleasure as any other moment he spent with her. Wrapping his arms around her for a few hours in blissful rest was the only plan he had for now.




7 comments:

  1. Wow I am liking the sound of Devlyn. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great quote, I have never heard of this book, I am going to add it to my tbr list.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devlyn Greystoke--love the name, and this sounds like a good read! I love shifter stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Possessive in a loving way is so sexy, well at least in books. LOL

    Also, you always pick the best quotes. Now I want my own Devlyn Greystoke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love an alpha male too. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo awesome pick! I hadn't heard of this book either but I might have to check it out soon.

    My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha I love this meme! I'll be taking part next week. This sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.