Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (14)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Etienne Boucher
Book: Shadow Mirror by Richie Tankersley Cusick
Series: Walk of the Spirits

Six feet tall; long and lean, with taut ridges of sinewy muscles along each arm. The curved hollows of his cheeks are accentuated by strong high cheekbones. His skin is naturally tan and his hair is jet black, thick and wavy almost to his shoulders. Eyes so dark they are nearly black, and his voice; deep and slightly husk. And a thick Cajun accent mixed in with Southern charm that would melt any heart.








Quotes:

Miranda had no chance to respond. From out of nowhere, a chill stabbed through her, worming along her spine and into her limbs, leaving her trembling and light headed. At once, Etienne eased her into a sitting position. He wrapped both arms around her and held her close.


"Come here." Slipping his arms around her, Etienne pulled Miranda firmly back against him. "You can't save everybody and everything, cher. Alive or dead. You can only keep doing what you do best. Which is more than most people ever do."





7 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm melting. It's the dark eyes and dark hair that gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Cajun accent. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo awesome. I love his description and I love the name Etienne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. putting this one on my TBR list, love your quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These book boyfriend posts crack me up! I love that people (yes, that most definitely includes me) go all gooshy for awesome characters. Keep posting 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Taut ridges of sinewy muscles . . ." I love that description! (The Cajun accent doesn't hurt either!)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.