Friday, April 8, 2011

Love That Line (1)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Dark Desire by Christine Feehan


His gaze dropped to her lips.
The shape of her mouth fascinated him, along with the light so clearly shining from her soul.


Mikhail glanced at his brother, saw him gently, even tenderly stroke back Shea's hair. The gesture touched his heart.


Because without you, I am far too dangerous to the world. Because what I feel for you goes far beyond the human emotion of love.









1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you like the meme. I especially love the last quote. So romantic. *sighs dreamily* lol.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.