Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (46)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
A Song For My Mother by Kat Martin
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar
No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole



The book I’m reading now:
Kitty and the Midnight Hour:
Kitty Norville is a midnight-shift DJ for a Denver radio station - and a werewolf in the closet. Her new late-night advice show for the supernaturally disadvantaged is a raging success, but it's Kitty who can use some help. With one sexy werewolf-hunter and a few homicidal undead on her tail, Kitty may have bitten off more than she can chew?







Books that spark my interest this week:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Steel by Carrie Vaughn






3 comments:

  1. Just started The Gift by Theresa Stillwagon
    Going to read this week Human No. 4 by Mike A. Lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished City of Fallen Angels last night. If you enjoyed the previous books in the series, I'm sure you'll like this one too.

    Now I'm moving on to The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kitty Norville books are among my favorite. I love how she starts out and ends up. Great book.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.