Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (13)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



(Edgar Hideaki) Graves
Book: Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
Series: Strange Angels

His eyes are an odd pale green, with threads of brown and gold, half-Asian, with a mop of wavy dark hair. He was just your average teenage guy, tall and skinny, until a chance encounter with a werewulf turned him into a Loup-Garou. Now he is dominant, muscular and fit, and won't take crap from anybody, his protective personality is swoon-worthy, especially if someone is out to hurt the girl that he loves.







Quotes:

Graves didn't leave me, even though everyone was shouting. He stayed right there, making a noise over and over again, and I finally realized he was saying my name. The hunger crested, and when it finally retreated, I started crying. Graves was the one who pulled me close and hugged me. I was sobbing and shaking like a little kid, and some of them started telling him to leave, but he just shook them off and kept holding me.



"Yeah, well things change. Now I want to be here." Another long, seconds-ticking pause. Dust danced in one fading gleam of gold coming through a low window, following lazy swirls down to the ground. "With you."



6 comments:

  1. I love Graves as well! He's adorable. Would be cuter if he didn't smoke though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Amy. Something about that first snippet about Graves reminded me about Peeta (whom I adore)!

    I will definitely have to check him out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I've heard such good things about this book and I've yet to try out the series at all. Oh I think I must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started reading the first book in this series.
    I love your quotes I need to move on to the second book fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graves sounds gorgeous. It sounds like I need to read ths series :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.