Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (35)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: Taken by Lilith Saint Crow

"'Half my ass is hanging out.' Sophie tugged on the skirt's hem. There was nothing like wearing your friend's clothes to remind you of your shortcomings. 'I'm what, only an inch taller than you?'" (Page 7)

Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






2 comments:

  1. I always knew better than to try and wear any of my friends' clothes...way too much diffence in our sizes and body types. Lol.

    Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha yea a friend of mine recently gave me a shirt of hers I tried it on and it was like 2 sizes to big for me, I thanked her for it but I know I will never be able to wear it.

    Here is my My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.