Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




I have to thank Zakiya LadyWings from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award!


So, when you receive this award, you're supposed to do the following things:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell us seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Award 15 super-stylish bloggers this award :D
4) Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won.


Hmm...Seven things about me:

1. I have a terrible compulsion to bring a book home EVERYTIME I am at the bookstore (wouldn't be so bad if I didn't own around 1000 and have a HUGE TBR pile!)

2. I like Mini-Wheats Little Bites.

3. I am sooo ecstatic that Cadbury Creme Eggs are back (why can't they be here year round?)

4. I hate wearing socks, but refuse to wear shoes without them.

5. I prefer summer to winter.

6. I swear I am going deaf because my youngest son sounds like a velociraptor when he screams!

7. I don't know why, but when it comes to these things I have a really hard time thinking up things about me!






15 People I am passing this on to (in no particular order):


1. Jessica Rabbit's Corner
2. Girls Without A Bookshelf
3. All Things Urban Fantasy
4. Parajunkee's View
5. Cari's Book Blogs
6. Smexy Books
7. Good Choice Reading
8. Blkosiner's Book Blog
9. A Great Book is the Cheapest Vacation
10. The Bibliophilic Book Blog
11. Cem's Book Hideout
12. Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
13. Writing From the Tub...
14. Book Chick City
15. Tynga's Reviews



7 comments:

  1. Sister bookie you and I both cannot go into a store and not come home without a book!
    Congratulations on your blog award and while I no longer have the time to repost and pass it on I do appreciate you for thinking of my blog as well, it put me in great company let me tell you!

    Have a nice Tuesday Amy!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone! Lots of good blogs I know and visit. But some new ones for me to stalk!
    *hugs*
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award - so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with 4and 5!
    Thanks for sharing the love hun <3
    T.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.