Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Forever Frost by Kailin Gow





Forever Frost:

Breena's entry into Feyland is marred by danger and beauty. A prisoner in her own palace, she longs to see and touch her forbidden prince Kian. Yet her heart is also still with her friend Logan. The discovery of a long-lost figure in Breena's life propels Breena into the heart of fae politics. In a stunning turn of events, Breena suddenly finds herself faced with the most heartbreaking decision in her entire life.














Forever Frost was a quick, easy read and picks up right where Bitter Frost left off. The action starts right away and I found that the plot flowed a lot more smoothly in this second book of Kailin Gow’s Frost series. A nice follow-up to the first book, the cliffhanger was great and I’m intrigued about what happens next but I’m honestly not sure if I really want to read any more in this series. The conflict felt a little rushed, but I did truly enjoy the twist about the Queens. Breena has become a much stronger character and that really enjoyable, and the conflict of her emotions between the two men in her life is resolved and I was glad to see it not drag on. Breena is finally given the opportunity to take her rightful place in Feyland, but quickly things take a turn for the worse when the Summer Court is attacked and the wrong person is being held accountable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.