Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (33)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books I read last week:
Masked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
Forever Frost by Kailin Gow
Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow
Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend by Katie MacAlister



The book I’m reading now:
Evernight:
Bianca wants to escape.

She's been uprooted from her small hometown and enrolled at Evernight Academy, an eerie Gothic boarding school where the students are somehow too perfect: smart, sleek, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.

Then she meets Lucas. He's not the "Evernight type" either, and he likes it that way. Lucas ignores the rules, stands up to the snobs, and warns Bianca to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him.

"I couldn't stand it if they took it out on you," he tells Bianca, "and eventually they would."

But the connection between Bianca and Lucas can't be denied. Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart . . . and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.