Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (2)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)





Wilson McKay
Book: Nine Lives by Sharon Sala
Series: Cat Dupree Trilogy

Six-foot-four with a linebacker's build, a buzz-cut always in the process of growing out and a small gold hoop in one ear. He's a bail bondsman hot on the trail, with an unnerving sense of right and wrong, and once he catches up with Cat Dupree (a skip tracer) their relationship creates sparks. The intense heat and emotion pouring off Wilson would be a dream come true in real life. His instincts tell him to protect, however, he is strong enough to let his woman handle her own trouble, but he will always be there to cover her back.








Quotes:

Wilson's heart went out to Catherine. He knew how tough she could be, but something told him that this was going to take her way down. Half the time they weren't on speaking terms, but at the same time, it made him sick to think of her going through this alone.

"Look! If you're right, then you're no longer following one killer, you're following two. You're going to fool around and get yourself killed. Please don't go."




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to pick up this book. Sounds yummy! Supportive? Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Begging her to stay. Wilson sounds like a total sweetheart, and very protective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pick Amy, nice strong and yet vulnerable book boyfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Mm romance

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.