Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (65)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Today's book: Crave the Moon by Lori Handeland


"You got another letter from moldy, old Dr. Mecate."
Gina O'Neil glanced up from grooming a horse to discover her best friend, Jace McCord, holding up a brilliantly white business-sized envelope. She knew exactly what business it contained. How could she not, considering the obstinate Dr. Mecate had sent her at least half a dozen others just like it?
(Page 1)







4 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I really want to know what is in that envelope. I hope you are enjoying the book.

    I have two again this week. My first teaser is from The Dragon's Tooth by N. D. Wilson and my second is from Evil Ways by Justin Gustainis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I like that teaser, and I like that book cover too! I am really gonna have to look into that book a bit more, and I'll be watching for your review :) My TT is over @ Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tease! I laughed reading "from moldy, old Dr"

    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.