Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (30)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Lucan Thorne
Book: Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Series: Midnight Breed

A vampire of six-and-a-half feet of solid muscle and sheer masculine power, his gorgeous skin is decorated with an array of intricate tattoos. The complex design of arcing lines and interlocking patterns swirl around his pecs and ribbed abdomen, up over his broad shoulders, then down his thick biceps. Spiky black hair, falling loosely around a broad, intelligent brow and lean angular cheeks. Pale, piercing gray eyes , a strong, stern jaw. And his mouth is generous and sensual, even when quirked in a cynical, almost cruel line.






Quotes:


"You don't belong to this world," he told her, not sentiment but fact. He reached out, cupping her face in his palm. "You are far too extraordinary for the life you've been living, Gabrielle. I think you've known it all along. One day, it will all make sense to you, I promise. Then you'll understand, and you will find your true destiny. Maybe I can help you find it."


"I won't harm you," he said, his voice raspy and thick. He let her see his fangs as he spoke, unable to conceal any of his body's reaction to her now. "This is need, Gabrielle. Desire. You do this to me. Sometimes just thinking about you--" He broke off, cursing low under his breath. "I don't want to frighten you, but I can't stop the change. Not when I want you so damned much."



8 comments:

  1. Yes! I love Lucan Thorne and the Order and the whole MB series. I just discovered it this year! Great quotes. You have made me want to re-read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Amy. I had not read this book but after reading Lucan's description I am dying to lay my hands on him! He sounds so so perfect! Great choice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* Tattooed men are always hot! I've seen this book before, and I need to read it just for this guy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Word is this ever moving up on my list! Love me a juicy vamp ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maybe I can help you find it." Oh Lucan, you can help me find anything you WANT! I love this series!! Great picks on the quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking that second quote!
    I havent heard of this book but i might have to check it out
    great post :)
    - abbey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those quotes! Thanks for sharing he sounds hawt :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.