Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (31)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Vaughn D'Angelo
Book: Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Series: Psy-Changeling

He can take the form of either a man or a jaguar, hair that is thick amber-gold, long enough to brush his shoulders and his eyes are an odd almost-gold, the eyes of a cat made human. Tall with a body of pure lithe muscle, there is nothing soft about him, nothing tame. Golden hair dusts his chest and reappears in a darker shade at his navel. That thin line leads downward in flagrant challenge.








Quotes:

"You can touch." His voice was a purr that rolled over her like the softest, most sensual stroke of living fur. "I've touched you--this is your chance to get even."


"I'm a cat. Soft silky things make me purr." He nipped at the vulnerable skin of her thigh and smiled at her shudder. "Sometimes, though, they make me want to bite." [...]




3 comments:

  1. Ha! That last quote makes me want to growl! I've heard so many great things about the Psy-Changeling. I need to make it a point to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALL of the books in this series and have only read the first two so far, but that means I am familiar with sexy cat Vaughn! Great quote :) Now I want to get back to the rest of the series!

    Kristin

    Check out mine if you get a chance!

    http://happilyeverafter-reads.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-book-boyfriend-8-clayton-danvers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that series although Judd and Hawke are my favourites and have been past book boyfriends of mine. Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.