Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (8)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.

Books read last week:
Darkness Calls by Marjorie M Liu
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel



The book I'm reading now:

The Iron Daughter:
Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron Fey, iron-bound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her. Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's alone in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
Bound to Shadows by Keri Arthur


5 comments:

  1. You had a great week. I loved Linger. I also loved The Iron Daughter. I think you have great plans for the week. Those are also books I really liked. Here is my Monday report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to get Linger and can't wait for Iron Daughter either. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books! I really think I need to pick up The Iron King and The Iron Daughter. keep hearing great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great reads here - I see the tiles and think "I should be reading" :D

    Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely be adding a few of those books to my TBR. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.