I have been tagged and this honor was bestowed upon me by Kavyn from Reading Between Pages.
1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
The first time I heard Caden cry. I had an emergency c-section due to preeclampsia, he weighed a whole 3lbs 15oz, so he was really teeny tiny--and so were his lungs!
2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
My high school years. 'Nuff said.
3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
I am totally Wendy from Peter Pan. A tomboy, playful, great imagination and I have a soft spot for all things magical.
4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
There is no one in real life I would consider. But there are a few fictional characters I might consider!
5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself.
I wish I had an inclination to clean more. My house is always tidy (don't get me wrong), but I'm a slouch and grumble incessantly when I have to dust or vacuum.
6) Describe yourself in one word.
7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
8) Why do you blog?
I love reading. I love books. What better way to share my love?
Now that I’ve answered the questions I have to pick three bloggers to tag in return. So here I go:
Kari of A Good Addiction
Linds of bibliophile brouhaha
Stella of Ex Libris