Friday, May 27, 2011

Love That Line (8)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler


"As for the fangs," he continued, "they only come out when we're...excited."


"Oh, Ryu," I breathed. "I feel just like Julia Roberts. Only without the hooker aspect. Thank you so much."


"I never meant that," [Anyan] said, eventually. "I've never thought you were pathetic and I don't consider you half of anything." His voice was sad, the tone familiar yet unidentifiable that I wanted to scream. "You're Jane," he concluded, "and that's enough." He looked over at me, his face shadowed but his eyes still visible.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.