Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Want to win Lover Mine by J.R. Ward?

Natasha over on A Great Book Is The Cheapest Vacation is having a contest to win one *new* hard cover copy, and check it out...it's just for us CANUCKS!!!

"So, here's the deal. I'm giving away a *New* Hardcover Copy Of Lover Mine by J.R Ward. But since shipping is becoming pretty expensive for me to send too far, and being a hardcover book, I'm going to make this giveaway open to Canada only. Sorry US and International, next time it'll be open for more!

The Giveaway will be open until June 25th. Once the winner is contacted, they have a week to contact me back or I will have to choose another winner."




So check out the contest page here and throw your name into the proverbial hat!!!
**OPEN TO CANADIAN ADDRESSES ONLY**


1 comment:

  1. Gosh darnit! What does a girl have to do to get this book! lol. :( Lucky you for living in Canada and all. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.