Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (8)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Today's book: Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy


"This was a WTF moment, fo sho. As in what the fuck was going on? Nina decided he was already riled enough. She'd clearly opened some wounds and poured salt on them. Letting go of the how and why of Greg's origins seemed wise at this point. Not that she was afraid of a good old-fashioned verbal spar or anything, but contrary to popular belief, she did know when to can it and... He. Was. A. Vampire. 'Nuff said. "Okay, so why don't you tell me how to find this chick?" (Page 154)



Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





4 comments:

  1. I love Dakota Cassity! And I loveee that book. Thanks:))) Here's mine if your interested!! http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    :) GReat blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy have not gotten into any of Dakota's books yet. Have them on my huge and growing all the time wishing to buy list though and after reading this teaser what am I waiting for?

    mine is here today: http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-june-22nd_22.html

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this book. Great teaser, defiantly going to have to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on my wishlist! Sounds good :)

    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.