Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (7)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Today's book: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

"Lissa was finally getting it. She realized that in some ways, piercing a pillow--or a Strigoi--wasn't even about understanding the principle. Sure, she'd heard me talk about lining your shot up to get to the heart and miss the ribs, but this was more than knowledge. A lot of it was strength--strength she didn't have yet. Serena, though seemingly petite, had spent years building up her muscle and could get that stake through practically anything. One hour-long lesson wouldn't give Lissa that kind of strength, and she whispered as much to Christian when the group went out to dinner."
(Page 256)




Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




5 comments:

  1. I have only read one of the books in the VA series and stopped with that one. I prefer the adult works by Richelle Mead over the YA, however I do like the teaser and love the book cover of SB!!

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to start reading this series! I have the first 3 books in the series, just haven't had a chance to get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of her books but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read this book!!!!! I LOVE this series, and couldn't wait for it to be released, and then each day goes by, and still no Spirit Bound! :( I'm going to order it this week for sure.
    P.S Great teaser! Now, I'll be thinking about it all day:P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe not as "hot", like you said, but still good. I like that cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.