Friday, August 26, 2011

Love That Line (16)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


"As it turns out, I'm in need of a healthy female sacrifice. I'd planned on luring her into trusting me first, but if you're ready now..."



"Say 'provoking' again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do."



"Full disclosure," he repeated with a sly grin. "Does that have anything to do with the promise you made to expose me? What exactly are we talking about here?"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.