Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (66)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian
The Paladin by Ken Newman



The book I’m reading now:
Forever:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.









Books that spark my interest this week:
Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen



2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Sweetly right now. SO. GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I also just finished FOREVER. Will be interested to read your review on it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.