Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (62)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Memory Zero by Keri Arthur
Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Trouble with Green by Liv James



The book I’m reading now:
The Ex Games:
Brace yourself for the battle of the exes...

Hayden and Nick used to be a hot item, but their brief affair ended with a highly publicized breakup. Now the two are "just friends," excluding the occasional flirtation.

When Hayden wins the girls' division of a local snowboarding competition, Nick is unimpressed, claiming that Hayden wouldn't have a chance against a guy. Hayden calls Nick's bluff and challenges him to a head-to-head boarding contest. Their mutual friends quickly take sides, the girls on Hayden's and the boys on Nick's, making for an all-out battle of the sexes. This friendly competition is bound to get heated—and they might end up igniting some old flames.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Kiss of Fury by Deborah Cooke
Darkling by Yasmine Galenorn
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.