Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (9)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Great Young Adult Werewolf Books

1. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

2. Fate Succumbs by Tammy Blackwell

3. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

4. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

6. Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith

7. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin

8. Under My Skin by Judith Graves

9. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

10. Dust City by Robert Paul Weston

11. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

12. 13 to Life by Shannon Delany

13. Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore


2 comments:

  1. Whoot! Those sure are reads you can claw into. ;) Thanks for the mention.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read 2 books from your list: Shiver and The Dark Divine. I've been meaning to read Blood and Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.