Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (152)



Books I read last week:
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Protector by Diana Palmer

The book I’m reading now:
Lover Eternal:
In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war raging between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret bound of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Possessed by a deadly beast Rhage is the most dangerous of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Within the brotherhood, Rhage is the vampire with the strongest appetites. He's the best fighter, the quickest to act on his impulses, and the most voracious lover-for inside him burns ferocious curse cast by the Scribe Virgin. Owned by this dark side, Rhage fears the time when his inner dragon is unleashed, making him a danger to everyone around him.

Mary Luce, a survivor of many hardships is unwittingly thrown into the vampire world and reliant to Rhage's protection. With a life-threatening curse of her own, Mary is not looking for love. She lost her faith in miracles years ago. But when Rhage's intense animal attraction turns into something more emotional, he knows that he must make Mary his alone. And while their enemies close in, Mary fights desperately to gain life eternal with the one she loves...

Books that spark my interest this week:
Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Black Dagger Brotherhood series! LOVE those brothers! My favorite is the third book, Lover Awakened (Team Zsadist!). Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! Lover Awakened is probably my favorite, but Lover Eternal is close behind. Hope you enjoy them! Love the Hex Hall series too!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.