Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (8)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

My Top Adult Werewolf Books

1. Realm of Shadows by Shannon Drake

2. Rising Moon by Lori Handeland

3. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

4. Broken by Kelley Armstrong

5. Night Season by Eileen Wilks

6. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

7. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon

8. Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear

9. A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

10. Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd

11. Dark Highland Fire by Kendra Leigh Castle

12. Crimson Moon by J.A. Saare

13. Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh



3 comments:

  1. It is amazing how far werewolves have come from Lon Chaney in The Wolf Man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the series by Patricia Briggs, the only one on your list I've actually read. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to try one of these series!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.