Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (4)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Favorite One-Liners

1. “To die would be an awfully big adventure.” ~J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

2. And do you really think someone’s going to look at you and say, “Hmm, I think that girl’s a plant? ~Aprilynne Pike, Wings

3. “You forget, darling. I am the local psychopath.” ~Kelley Armstrong, Bitten

4. “You can’t turn the Sheriff onto a toad, Hannah. It’s against the rules.” ~Christine Feehan, Magic in the Wind

5. “Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” ~Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

6. “If she were going to die, I’d already be screaming. I’m a Banshee. That’s what we do.” ~Rachel Vincent, My Soul to Save

7. My eyes widened as I looked at him. “Then you bit me, you weirdo.” ~Michelle Rowen, Bitten & Smitten

8. “She’s my kitten, and no one else’s.” ~Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave

9. “I’m not bloodthirsty, but…seriously, she killed you. She needs to be dead.” ~Melissa Marr, Darkest Mercy

10. Give me a fight with a simple demon or devil any day, over the whims of a pissed off Fae Queen. ~Yasmine Galenorn, Bone Magic

11. Henry believed that Marbury was a world out of balance. He needs to take a closer look at this one. ~Andrew Smith, The Marbury Lens

12. I searched for something witty to say, settled for bare honesty. “I want to pee.” ~Lili St. Crow, Strange Angels

13. “Oh, we’re playing nice now? Shall we have tea first? Brew up a nice pot of Kiss-my-ass?” ~Julie Kagawa, The Iron King



1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.