Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout {Mini Review}

Opal:
No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


Jennifer L. Armentrout...you're killing me, you're absolutely killing me! The ending of Opal was the biggest cliffhanger of the Lux series yet! I have read Obsidian, Onyx and Opal one right after the other, so I don't really know how much more I can gush over my love for the characters. Jennifer created an intense series that hooked me from page one, and I'm desperate to get my hands on the next book: Origin. Like it's previous counterparts, Opal is filled with tons of action and danger. And a whole lot more romantic tension, so much more that it gave me constant heart palpitations, and it might be a good thing to have a fan near by to cool you off! Katy, Daemon and the rest of their group are forced to trust someone they would rather never see again, and faced with an almost impossible task, they must work together in order to save Dawson from going off to rescue Beth and getting himself caught by the DOD. Again. Their rescue is successful, until they are betrayed once more and this time someone else will get left behind.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.