Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (3)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Why I Love Romantic Suspense

1. Heart palpitations.

2. Strong, alpha heroes (usually hiding hearts of gold).

3. Strong heroines who don't take any flak from nobody.

4. Action packed pages.

5. The tension between the hero and heroine.

6. The sex.

7. Despicable villains.

8. Mysterious events.

9. The cheesy/sappy scenes.

10. Vivid impressions of six-pack abs.

11. Armchair adventuring.

12. The emotional roller coaster.

13. The intensity leading up to the happily-ever-after.

3 comments:

  1. Very good list, especially agree with number 13 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list. What's not to love about rom-suspense? Arboretum Walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the list.. especially #3 and 13

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.