Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (2)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

YA Series I Haven't Started Yet

1. The Delirium series by Lauren Oliver

2. The Curse Workers series by Holly Black

3. The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken

4. The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine

5. The Fallen World series by Megan Crewe

6. The Starling series by Lesley Livingston

7. The Pledge series by Kimberly Derting

8. The Darkness Rising series by Kelley Armstrong

9. The Divergent series by Veronica Roth

10. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

11. The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

12. The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater

13. The Watersong series by Amanda Hocking


1 comment:

  1. I've read Delirium but I need to finish the series. Same with Divergent.

    Hope you get a catch to start some of these series soon.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.