Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (135)



Books I read last week:
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter


The book I’m reading now:
Dreaming of the Wolf:
A FIERCE HUNTER...

Alicia Greiston is a no-nonsense bounty hunter determined to bring a ring of mobsters to justice. Her dogged pursuit of the crime family has forced her to avoid relationships-- any man would only become a target for retribution. Luckily, Jake Silver is more than a man, and his instincts are telling him to stop at nothing to protect her.

AN ANIMAL PASSION...

However, the mob isn't entirely human either, and soon Alicia must flee for her life. When Alicia and Jake's passion begins to spill over into their dreams, Jake learns he will have to do more than defend her-- he'll have to show his mate the way of the wolf.


Books that spark my interest this week:
A Seal in Wolf’s Clothing by Terry Spear
Killing Floor by Lee Child





1 comment:

  1. Hi there i am reading all the James bond books so far i have read "Octopussy" and I am currently reading "From Russia with love" by Ian Fleming.
    I am not reading them in order they don't sound very appealing in order
    http://clotheskays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/james-bond-007-week.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.