Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (107)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I read last week:
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly


The book I’m reading now:
Shadow's Edge
Deep within the primeval forests of southern England, a tribe of mysterious beings lives hidden from the everyday world. Beautiful, savage, and graced with the ability to shift from human to vapor to lethal predator, the Ikati are bound together by ancient bloodlines and a code of secrecy that punishes traitors with death. Half a world away, on the sun-drenched shores of Southern California, Jenna Moore's past is shrouded in mystery. She spent her childhood in hiding, on the run from someone?or something?her parents refused to discuss. She trusts no one, not since her mother's sudden death, not since her father's mysterious disappearance, and definitely not since she began exhibiting strange, superhuman abilities. But when the handsome, enigmatic Leander McLoughlin appears out of the blue, promising her the answers she so desperately wants, Jenna takes a leap of faith. She agrees to accompany him to England in return for the truth about her origins, never suspecting the shattering revelations that await her there. For once among the Ikati, Jenna faces an extraordinary birthright she never dreamed possible?and a dangerous, sensual destiny she may not survive to see.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann


1 comment:

  1. Those are all new books to me. My favorite read last week was Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 1 by Kanata Konami. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.