Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (105)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I read last week:
Stay by Deb Caletti



The book I’m reading now:
Blood and Silver
He hasn't met a monster yet that could give him a scare. With ice in his veins, silver hollow-points in his chambers, and an innate ability to rise from the dead, what's to fear? The answer may be something he doesn't want to face...

Deacon Chalk normally has no trouble telling innocent victims from real monsters. So protecting an abused pregnant were-dog is a no-brainer...until a vicious lycanthrope leader and his brotherhood target Deacon, other shape-shifters, and any humans in their way. Suddenly Deacon is outnumbered, outgunned and unsure who--or what--to trust. The only edge he has left is a weapon hungry for his soul and his most savage impulses. And using it will exact a price even this hell-raising hunter fears to pay...



Books that spark my interest this week:
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Arson by Estevan Vega


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.